The powerful airline financial data and analysis service
The Airline Analyst is a powerful online financial data and analysis service from the publishers of Airfinance Journal.
Gathering airline financial data, adjusting it and converting it into a usable format is both time consuming and laborious. So The Airline Analyst does the work for you.
What does The Airline Analyst include?
- The most comprehensive and detailed picture of airlines' financial and operational data available in the market
- Global coverage of approximately 180 airlines - including the "hard-to-find" ones
- Customised reports that allow you to create portfolios of airlines and perform peer group reviews from a web based application
- Actively used by major OEMs, airlines, consultants, suppliers and aircraft financiers
- Ask for a FREE DEMO today.
Benefits of becoming a subscriber to The Airline Analyst:
- Leverage scarce analyst resource
- Save time spent finding, downloading, translating, spreading, adjusting and converting financial data
- Easy to use data - All airlines are "spread" to an identical template which enhances usability of data
- Access global trends and analysis - Global coverage enables global analysis of industry and individual airline trends
- Up-to-the minute updated data - Financial information is updated as soon as it is released
- Deepen level of analysis in a shorter period of time
- For financiers and service providers, shorten deal approval cycle and improve delivery time to clients.
Whatever your interest in the aviation industry, get the airlines' financial insight you need, in the format you want.
We cover the world, so you don't have to.
Download The Airline Analyst brochure here
We are exhibiting so why not come and meet us?
The Airline Analyst this year will be exhibiting at:
- 18th Annual Asia Pacific Airfinance Conference in Hong Kong at The Conrad Hong Kong Hotel on Wednesday November 1st to Thursday November 2nd 2017
- 20th Anniversary Global Airfinance Conference in Dublin at The Convention Centre Dublin on Tuesday January 23rd to Thursday January 25th 2017
If you are a conference delegate or conference speaker feel free to have a chat with us at our exhibition stand and even view a short demo of The Airline Analyst and/or The Airline Analyst Financial Ratings.